Phoenix Labs is looking for an experienced Sr. Producer to manage development of new IP and cross functional game development teams. We are seeking a hands-on senior project manager/creative senior producer who is excited to join our production team and drive feature development with a mindset focused on delivering value to players. The Senior Producer we are looking for must have the foresight to plan new features that align with product goals, the fortitude to drive a team to delivery, and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills. The successful candidate is an expert project manager who knows the ins & outs of multi platform game development and thrives in a fast paced results driven environment. You are reliable, responsive and resilient.
This is a full-time permanent position. We will continue to follow local government guidelines to keep our people safe throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Partner with a Product Lead to manage a cross functional development team or Software Engineers, Designers and Artists
- Accountable for all aspects of feature team scope, schedule, quality, budget, planning and tracking
- Assume the role of Delivery Steward on an Agile team facilitating Daily Standups, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Collaborate with the development team to support all aspects of game development
- Build excellent relationships with our studio, our vendors and our community
- Actively manage and mitigate risk and lead problem resolution as issues arise
- 7+ years experience in Project Management in games
- Shipped at least 1 multi platform game title with end to end production experience
- At home within dynamic, team-based environments, navigating inter-dependencies, and managing output.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution.
- Comfortable collaborating and managing remote teams across time zones.
- A focus on doing what’s best for players, even if that means sacrificing some of the bottom line.
- Experienced and comfortable with using on a daily basis the following software & tools:
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Google Suite, Slack
- Experience with Unreal Engine and Perforce
- Experience building and delivering organizational reports.
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.