The UI Artist will work on our flagship title, Dauntless, and be responsible for UI development and graphic design. The position requires infinite creativity and relentless attention to detail.
Phoenix Labs has offices in Vancouver, BC, San Mateo, CA, and Seattle, WA. Applicants must live within commuting distance to one of the studios. This is full-time, permanent position. This job is unsuitable for remote employees.
- Design and support GUI assets and UX flow for game systems in UE4
- Retain continuity of an existing UI style, with attention to theme, style and feel
- Support Marketing team with web-based design and assets
- 3+ years of experience making UIs in the video game industry
- Strong knowledge of graphics design and UX
- Experience creating stylized, non-photorealistic UIs
- Ability and willingness to tackle technical problems and quickly learn new tools and workflows
- Expertise in graphic design tools, including Photoshop
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Impressive portfolio of work
- Experience with UI implementation in Unreal Engine 4