We are looking for a seasoned Recruiter to support our brand new Montreal studio. They will bean ambassador for Phoenix Labs, and will support the growth of our studio by being responsiblefor the entire recruitment process for a variety of disciplines across video game production.
- Advocate for Phoenix Labs and educate game developers on what it’s like to work at our Montreal studio.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches across all game development disciplines.
- Build meaningful relationships with hiring managers and ensure their staffing needs aremet in a timely fashion, across a variety of disciplines.
- Coach and support managers in analysing their recruitment needs and establishingconsistent recruiting criteria.
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process from start to finish while maintaining aconsistent, positive experience.
- Source and map out talent for critical roles. Cultivate long term relationships with industry leading developers.
- Assist in iterating on and improving existing processes.
- Partner with the HR Team and participate in special projects as needed.
- Maintain & provide recruitment reports.
- 5+ year’s experience in the games industry, preferably in high-growth environments.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through.
- Strong ability to be resourceful in finding both active and passive job seekers.
- Strong team player and results driven.
- Strong capacity to recognise priorities.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Take initiative, follow through and capacity to make important decisions.
- Specific experience in Art or Technical recruiting.
- Passion for game development.
About Phoenix Labs:
We make games because we love them, and because we love the way they bring people together.
When we established Phoenix Labs in 2014, it was with the hope of creating a place where diverse teams of people could come together to build deep multiplayer games. We've assembled an experienced, passionate team of developers across our studios in Vancouver, BC, Montréal, QC, San Mateo, CA, and Los Angeles, CA.
Our first game, Dauntless, launched in 2019, and was the first game ever to release with true crossplay and cross-progression. Since then, we've watched our community grow to 25 million players across four platforms. We're also backed by Garena, our long-time partner and one of the largest forces for gaming in Southeast Asia and emerging markets.
Learn more about our multi-studio strategy