We are looking for a seasoned recruiter to support our Los Angeles and San Mateo studios. They will be an ambassador for Phoenix Labs and support the growth of both studios across a variety of disciplines.
- Advocate for Phoenix Labs and educate game developers on what it’s like to work at our Los Angeles and San Mateo studios.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches across all game development disciplines.
- Build meaningful relationships with hiring managers and ensure their staffing needs are met in a timely fashion, across a variety of disciplines.
- Coach and support managers in creating job descriptions and establishing consistent recruiting criteria.
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process from start to finish while maintaining a consistent, positive experience.
- Source and map out talent for critical roles. Cultivate long term relationships with industry leading developers.
- Assist in iterating on and improving existing processes.
- Partner with the Operations team and participate in special projects as needed.
- 10+ year’s experience in the games industry, preferably in high-growth environments.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through.
- Forte in art or engineering recruiting.
- Passion for game development.
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment.
About Phoenix Labs:
We make games because we love them, and because we love the way they bring people together.
When we established Phoenix Labs in 2014, it was with the hope of creating a place where diverse teams of people could come together to build deep multiplayer games. We've assembled an experienced, passionate team of developers across our studios in Vancouver, BC, Montréal, QC, San Mateo, CA, and Los Angeles, CA.
Our first game, Dauntless, launched in 2019, and was the first game ever to release with true crossplay and cross-progression. Since then, we've watched our community grow to 25 million players across four platforms. We're also backed by Garena, our long-time partner and one of the largest forces for gaming in Southeast Asia and emerging markets.
Learn more about our multi-studio strategy