Phoenix Labs is looking for a talented and passionate Product Manager to work on our flagship title, Dauntless. Phoenix Labs is a dynamic and exciting environment and we pride ourselves on our ability to continually improve and do hard things. You will be joining a close-knit team of veteran game developers to build upon the successful cross-platform launch of Dauntless and to make Dauntless the top online MMO.
Applicants must live within commuting distance to our Vancouver studio. Due to the information security concerns, complexity of the daily work, and other factors such as speed and volume of data transfer, this job is unsuitable for remote employees. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Collaborate with the design and publishing teams to develop, communicate, and execute in-game content plans for store content, rotating rewards, and sales; with a focus on player engagement.
- Create and manage a wide range of in game store offers and objects from release to release.
- Improve and advocate for the player experience when interacting with store and event content by driving requirements with feature teams.
- Collaborate with publishing and product teams to develop and measure KPIs associated with store and rewards content to inform product improvements.
- Optimize the store and reward content pipeline and propose technical and process improvements.
- Actively research current commerce trends and consumer sentiment in online gaming.
- Experience in online gaming and a live service environment with a focus on commerce and retention.
- A desire to create live-operable tools to improve efficiency and unblock innovation.
- Knowledge of game economy concepts and common online business metrics.
- Experience analyzing in game sales, gameplay, and platform data to improve the effectiveness of store and reward content.
- Functional knowledge of data formats and scripting languages such as JSON and Python.
- Functional knowledge of Unreal Engine and SQL a plus.
- Familiar with and excited by the co-op action RPG genre.