Phoenix Labs is looking for a Community Manager (associate level) to work on our flagship title, Dauntless. This role focuses on engaging with players on the frontlines via social media, player support, and other real time communication channels. The successful candidate will be the voice of the community and advocate for players directly with the development team. Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), conflict resolution, and collaboration are a must to succeed.
Phoenix Labs has offices in Vancouver, BC and San Francisco, CA. Applicants must live within commuting distance to our Vancouver location only. This is a full-time, permanent position that is unsuitable for remote employees.
- Manage the Dauntless Player Support team and their results.
- Provide training, documentation, and education sessions to the Player Support team.
- Manage the Dauntless Player Support website, https://support.playdauntless.com.
- Own in-game reports, player behavior, and discipline when necessary.
- Engage with players and contribute to moderating the Dauntless subreddit and forums.
- Interact with the community via social media, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Own the dialogues between the community, development, and support teams.
- Generate sentiment reports, distribute them through the studio, and educate fellow developers. Reflect this progress back to the community.
- 2+ years in a community management or customer support role (preferably in gaming).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data informed and able to define key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Able to forecast and scale team sizes up and down based on need.
- Comfortable collaborating with remote teams in different time zones.
- Active social media participant.
- Training experience, including some performance management.
- Familiar with Zendesk software and workflow.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop.
- Competitive knowledge of other games in the action-RPG and free-to-play space.
- Familiar with basic HTML or CSS.
- Expert level knowledge of Dauntless.