Phoenix Labs is looking for a Producer to manage the in-game store for our flagship title, Dauntless. We are seeking a hands-on, data driven manager who is excited to drive conversion through ecommerce, helping to manage a free-to-play ecosystem that’s mutually beneficial for Dauntless’ players and Phoenix Labs.
You operate the game’s in-game store, building a body of knowledge specific to the Dauntless player community, and collaborating with other studio teams on new creative offerings. The successful candidate will have the fortitude to drive live changes within a vibrant player community, possess exceptional communication skills, have a hunger for data, and rigorous organizational skills, allowing them to be effective within a multi-disciplinary live development environment.
Phoenix Labs has offices in Vancouver, BC and San Francisco, CA. Applicants must live within commuting distance to either studio. This is full-time, permanent position.
- Collaborate on pricing and sale strategies.
- Collaborate on targeted offers and best practices around them.
- Accountable for the day to day execution and updates to the store.
- Collaborate on the look, feel, and flow of the Dauntless in-game store.
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of competitors’ in-game stores and offerings.
- Leverage up the minute data to validate your work and relentlessly optimize.
- Champion A/B and multivariate testing within the store.
- Collaborate with designers on in-game economies, both earned and paid.
- Collaborate with the development team on new content and systems.
- Suggest new products and categories for development.
- 2+ years experience on a free-to-play product in a monetization-focused or ecommerce based operational role, either product management or design.
- At home within dynamic, team-based environments, navigating inter-dependencies, and managing output.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution.
- Expert level experience in collecting and interpreting data. Know what questions to ask.
- Comfortable collaborating and managing remote teams across time zones.
- A focus on doing what’s best for players, even if that means sacrificing some of the bottom line.
- Competitive knowledge of other games in the action-RPG and PC space, including Dauntless and other notable free-to-play games.
- Experience with data and insights.
- Experience with scripting or programming.
- Experience building and delivering organizational reports.