Greetings from Phoenix Labs!
Whether you’re hunting behemoths with your friends in Dauntless or rekindling the magical energy of Azoria in Fae Farm, our worlds empower players to share enduring stories like never before. Around here, we believe people are the ends, not the means. It’s how we strive to be a destination for developers who wish to collaborate on making timeless games enjoyed by players all over the world.
As a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Manager, you will plan, execute and follow-up on customer retention campaigns through a variety of media, including push notifications, email marketing, and in-game activity. You are responsible for retention & monetization campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation and execution.
This is a highly collaborative role and you will work with product, marketing and publishing to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that build loyal users.
- Develop and execute data-driven CRM strategies to maximize player engagement, retention, and lifetime value, with a focus on the global market
- Own the operational part of retention and monetization campaigns including determining and detailing the campaign plan
- Work with developers on toolset and interfaces
- Collaborate with marketing creative, QA and data teams to gather assets and data points, interface with community teams to increase relevance of campaigns and events
- Coordinate and launch live-ops events
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer relationship management within the video games industry across strategy, implementation and ongoing optimization
- Experience creating extensive campaigns that range from player engagement to monetization to retention
- Experience working with creative marketing teams to deliver creative assets
- Experience collaborating with game development teams to build lifecycle campaigns with higher effect on player engagement/monetization
- Strong analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Avid gamer
Who We Are
We make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives. Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a desire to innovate and create new kinds of core, lifestyle, multiplayer games. Phoenix Labs has teams located in Vancouver (BC), Montreal, and San Mateo. We offer relocation + visa sponsorship as needed.