Phoenix Labs is looking for a player-centric German Marketing Manager to support our efforts for multiple titles in Europe. This role will focus on planning and executing highly impactful data informed creative marketing campaigns across multiple channels. The ideal candidate will be experienced in owning campaigns and have a mindset of continuously wanting to optimize and adapt strategies to serve the needs of our amazing players in Germany.
This is a full-time permanent position ideally located in the UK. Currently, the role would be working remotely but as the team scales this candidate will be instrumental in establishing a physical office presence.
- Create and execute marketing plans and integrated campaigns, including digital, social, influencer, PR, etc.
- Support campaigns from end to end including creative, targeting, segmentation, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Monitor feedback and performance for all campaign related activations and provide thorough reporting and optimization plans.
- Collaborate with regional leadership to ensure all content aligns to global direction and local nuance.
- Participate in research studies to gain better understanding of local players and other local market best practices.
- 3+ years marketing experience in a development or publishing environment focusing on Free-To-Play PC, Console or Mobile titles.
- Thorough understanding of the German gaming market.
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure.
- Analytical skills and comfort managing and navigating data sets.
- Native level proficiency in German and professional working proficiency in English.
- Experience in working with marketing agencies and production companies.
- Proficient with basic Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop.
- Experience working in an agile setting.
- Excels at developing creative campaigns and assets.
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.