Phoenix Labs is looking for a Live Operations and Monetization Director to join our growing Global Publishing team. We aspire to bring players together worldwide through our games, and part of that ambitious effort is to find a seasoned leader to drive live operations and MTX at a studio wide level.
You are a passionate and experienced CRM, BI and MTX leader with a multi-faceted toolkit. You have worked on many AAA campaigns, understand product lifecycle management and have a deep understanding of core game mechanics, monetization, player experience and market dynamics.
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love the way they make us feel and we love the way they bring people together. We’re a values-driven studio forging a place where diverse teams of people can come together to fundamentally change the way we think about and tackle the immense work of game development.
From our founding in 2014, we’ve had a singular mission: Do the best work of our lives building world-class multiplayer games, driven always by an unwavering regard for both the people who play those games and the people who create them.
- Work with Product teams to validate and continuously optimize in-game monetization efforts throughout all key stages of development.
- Work with Marketing leaders to flesh out and build CRM strategies that overlap heavily with Live Operations.
- Work with user research and marketing analytics to enrich player profiles.
- Design predictive churn, conversion and other relevant models in collaboration with data teams.
- Create standardized forecasting and insights to facilitate ad-hoc reporting when needed.
- 10+ years of experience in data driven Live Ops and MTX at a game studio or Publisher and shipped multiple AAA or Free-To-play games or expansion packs.
- Knowledge of mobile, console and PC publishing across a range of genres, local markets and business models.
- Executive presence and leadership with experience in building and managing cross functional teams.
- Deep understanding of data, business intelligence and relevant game KPI’s.
- Sound understanding of game development frameworks from inception to live product.
- Travel, including international, as local guidance and safety measures apply.
- Proficiency working in an Agile, iterative setting.
- History of driving real time in-game and prototyped campaigns based on predictive modelling.
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.