Phoenix Labs is looking for a mobile game-focused Influencer Lead to provide oversight and strategic management to our North American marketing efforts for Free Fire, the world’s most downloaded mobile game for 3 years running!
This role will lead the go-to-market strategy for influencer content creation, both organic and paid, and bolster the company's existing regional influencer programs across Free Fire. This individual will be working directly with gaming influencers and talent management leaders across YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and other relevant platforms. This role will focus on the complex opportunity related to supporting a mid-core franchise in the mobile space focusing on building a creator economy in North America.
In January 2020, Phoenix Labs officially joined forces with Garena, a digital entertainment company and one of the largest forces for gaming in Southeast Asia. They were one of our earliest investors, and share our vision for connecting gamers worldwide. Together, we are investing deeply into our development capabilities and exploring additional regions, platforms, and games.
- Manage Associate Influencer Manager staff and provide guidance for the vertical
- Supervise influencer activations and ensure high-quality participation of influencers in marketing and community campaigns
- Identify potential influencers to engage with for different campaigns
- Monitor and support influencer growth and performance
- Contact and negotiate deals with influencers, talent managers, or other agencies
- 5+ years of experience in the influencer management field
- Competitive knowledge of the local influencer markets
- Team player with outstanding organization, communication, and people skills
- Experience managing relationships with external parties
- Ability to travel regionally as needed
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.