Phoenix Labs is looking to hire an IT Systems Tech with a passion for technology and helping others to support out San Mateo studio. In this role, you’ll be supporting developers, artists, producers, with IT requests and infrastructure to produce amazing games, across multiple North American studios.
- Respond to service desk support tickets, e-mails, and Slack messages
- Deploy and manage remote management and monitoring (RMM) system for ongoing server and workstation maintenance
- Install and configure new endpoints, including workstations and laptops
- IT onboarding for new hires
- Assist with regular hardware upgrades and maintenance
- Support the Google Workspace and Office 365 collaboration platforms
- Triage, resolve or escalate alerts for servers, backup jobs and cloud services
- Participate in technical meetings to discuss recent issues and progress initiatives forward
- Create and maintain great documentation for changes and software information
- Participate in periodic off-hours maintenances or support requests
- BSc. degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience providing IT support in hybrid (Windows/Mac/Linux)  environments
- Deep knowledge of core Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Remote Desktop Services, Terminal Services, and Active Directory
- Experience with backup products such as Veeam, StorageCraft, Symantec etc.
- Experience with business-level networking gear such as Cisco Meraki to troubleshoot user issues and perform basic administration
- Experience with remote management solutions and security platforms
- Must be able to comfortably lift 40 lbs.
- Experience working in the gaming/media & entertainment sector
- Linux and Mac experience highly preferred
- Formal technical training or certifications
- French language skills are a bonus
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.