Phoenix Labs is looking for a player-focused Community Lead to drive our North American community and social efforts for Free Fire, the world’s most downloaded mobile game for 3 years running!
This role focuses on development of community and social strategy for the mobile market in North America. The ideal candidate will also possess creativity, a data-driven passion for experimentation, and a firm grasp of internet social dynamics. They champion their players and will help set the tone for what great community management looks like for the world’s largest mobile squad based shooter and battle royale game.
In January 2020, Phoenix Labs officially joined forces with Garena, a digital entertainment company and one of the largest forces for gaming in Southeast Asia. They were one of our earliest investors, and share our vision for connecting gamers worldwide. Together, we are investing deeply into our development capabilities and exploring additional regions, platforms, and games.
- Mentor community management staff collaborating on the day-to-day monitoring and operation of social channels, forums, and online presences
- Grow existing social following in North America and launch on new and emerging platforms
- Develop a clear social strategy with long term growth potential, proactively identifying community engagement opportunities
- Monitor trends and deliver regular community reports including sentiment tracking
- Represent the studio at industry and social functions, as well as through online streaming and social platforms
- 5+ years of game-specific community and social media management
- Experience working with gaming communities and live service game community experience is highly preferred
- Expert written and verbal communication skills, including on camera
- Passionate about being data informed, leveraging data to make informed decisions, as well contribute to the community of practice internally
- Experience with publishing platforms (SocialBakers, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Esports experience
- Experience working in an Agile setting
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.