Are you a wizard with the stylus and a master of the Adobe hotkey? Phoenix Labs is looking for a Graphic Designer to support our North American marketing efforts for Free Fire, Garena’s battle royale mobile game with over 725M quarterly global players. This role will be responsible for designing a broad spectrum of compelling creative assets, resizing and formatting internally developed assets and experiences for use across a variety of platforms. The ideal candidate is a collaborative and creative designer who can articulate the brand’s objectives through high-quality visual content.
In January 2020, Phoenix Labs officially joined forces with Garena, a digital entertainment company and one of the largest forces for gaming in Southeast Asia. They were one of our earliest investors, and share our vision for connecting gamers worldwide. Together, we are investing deeply into our development capabilities and exploring additional regions, platforms, and games.
- Develop and implement Free Fire’s local visual identity on all relevant marketing assets
- Modify, revise, and edit design work in tandem with video and static creative members
- Ensure consistency and proper brand alignment on all design products
- Work alongside broader marketing team to create and execute digital asset marketing needs for various online and offline platforms
- 2+ years of graphic design experience in games or related industry
- Proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Exceptional creativity and innovation with versatile style
- Ability to take direction and engage in constructive brainstorming
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to give and receive actionable feedback
- Experience with designing for both online and offline channels
- Passionate about the gaming industry and esports
- Experience with work administration tools (e.g. Wrike, Asana, Percolate, etc.)
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.