Are you a lover of the layout and a wizard of the wireframe? Phoenix Labs is searching for a designer to assist us in building the next generation of world-class web. An ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of visual design fundamentals paired with expertise in the concept-through-delivery brass tacks of modern web, along with familiarity or understanding of best practices in terms of usability, accessibility, and design optimization.
Success in this role means pairing with web developers, writers, and other designers in the Marketing Creative team to brainstorm, concept, plan, and deliver web assets. This designer will feel comfortable translating briefs and high-level goals into innovative, best-in-class web experiences, and will thrive on the collaboration of a multi-craft, multi-expertise team.
Phoenix Labs is a dynamic, inclusive studio, and we pride ourselves on our ability to continually improve and take on new challenges. You will be joining a diverse team including individuals in multiple locations and countries.
- Help define style guides, design systems, templates, and build the foundation of our web products.
- Work closely with our games and marketing art teams to produce high-quality and on-brand designs for a variety of around-game content
- Support our developers in implementing your designs.
- Incorporate user research, A/B testing, and various other user research tools to get ahead of pain points in our user journeys and constantly refine our user experiences.
- 3-5+ years of experience designing websites and web products.
- Strong design skills with comfort across a variety of tones and asset types.
- Impeccable portfolio showing fundamentals of responsive and flexible web applications.
- Experience in a collaborative design environment.
- UI/UX design experience or expertise.
- Strong working knowledge of browser compatibility across a wide range of platforms.
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.