Phoenix Labs is looking for a mobile game-focused Associate Mobile Influencer Manager to support our North American marketing efforts for Free Fire, the world’s most downloaded mobile game for 3 years running!
This role will support the go-to-market strategy for influencers and content creators, both organic and paid, and bolster the company's existing regional influencer programs across Free Fire. This individual will be working directly with gaming influencers across YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and other relevant platforms. This role will be launching social and influencer marketing campaigns that impact players globally, owning campaigns end-to-end. This role will also build a more personal relationship with content creators and influencers to evangelize Free Fire!
In January 2020, Phoenix Labs officially joined forces with Garena, a digital entertainment company and one of the largest forces for gaming in Southeast Asia. They were one of our earliest investors, and share our vision for connecting gamers worldwide. Together, we are investing deeply into our development capabilities and exploring additional regions, platforms, and games.
- Work closely with the Influencer Manager to build relationships between influencers and the Free Fire NA team
- Manage and maintain relationships with influencers and their teams
- Plan, organize, and execute influencer activations and ensure high-quality participation of influencers in marketing, eSports, and community campaigns
- Identify potential influencers to engage with for different campaigns
- Monitor and support influencer growth and performance
- Monitor influencer feedback on game events and contents
- Contact and negotiate deals with influencers, talent managers, or other agencies
- Well-rounded, adaptable, and fast learner
- Team player with outstanding organization, communication, and people skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks in an organized manner and deliver under pressure
- Passion for games and the gaming industry
- Ability to travel regionally as needed
- Experience in community and/or influencer management
- Experience in planning and executing influencer marketing campaigns
- Competitive knowledge of the local influencer markets
- Experience working in an agile setting.
- Experience managing relationships with external parties
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.