Phoenix Labs is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to manage cross functional software development teams.
We are seeking a hands-on project manager who is excited to join our production team and drive feature development with a mindset focused on delivering value to players.
The individual we are looking for must have the foresight to plan new features that align with product goals, the fortitude to drive a team to delivery, and possess exceptional communication and organizational skills.
The successful candidate is an expert project manager who knows the ins & outs of multi platform services and infrastructure development and thrives in a fast paced results driven environment. You are reliable, responsive and resilient.
This is a full-time permanent position from our office based in Montreal, QC.
We will continue to follow local government guidelines to keep our people safe throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Accountable for all aspects of feature team scope definition, grooming, planning, tracking, schedule, quality, budget, from start to finish
- Assume the active role of Delivery Steward on an Agile team, own and lead daily rituals such as standups, groomings, plannings, reviews and retrospectives
- Partner with a Technical Lead to manage a cross functional development team and to make strategic technical decisions
- Actively manage and mitigate risk and lead problem resolution as issues arise
- 5+ years experience in Project Management in software industry
- Shipped at least 1 multi platform game or SaaS end to end
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution
- Comfortable collaborating and managing onsite and offsite teams across time zones
- Experience building and delivering organizational reports to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with online services and cloud infrastructure technology
- Experience with a diverse range of project management methodologies & tools
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Google Suite, Slack
- Competitive knowledge of online game services & cloud infrastructure space
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.