Phoenix Labs is looking for an entrepreneurial Partnership Marketing Manager to support our North American partnership efforts for Free Fire, Garena’s battle royale mobile game with over 725M players globally. This role will have an integral part in providing visibility with partners for one of the most downloaded mobile games. The ideal candidate has experience sourcing and identifying partnership opportunities with a strong sense of coordination and relationship management.
In January 2020, Phoenix Labs officially joined forces with Garena, a digital entertainment company and one of the largest forces for gaming in Southeast Asia. They were one of our earliest investors, and share our vision for connecting gamers worldwide. Together, we are investing deeply into our development capabilities and exploring additional regions, platforms, and games.
- Identify new partnership opportunities, secure and implement consensus while coordinating approvals
- Build partnership strategies and priorities to align with the market trends and the business objectives
- Facilitate all partnership deal negotiation to maximize both Free Fire and the partner’s benefit
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in launching and managing partnership promotional campaigns
- Lead relationship management effort with all partners and vendor stakeholders
- Explore, execute and manage other business development opportunities required to effectively serve the North American market
- Own reporting of key content and marketing metrics to the management team and broader organization
- 3-5 years in business development or partnership positions
- Strong connections with local brands, business and other related stakeholders in the market
- Excellent business acumen, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Driven to take initiative and ownership
- Strong project management skills
- Competitive knowledge of gaming industry
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.