Phoenix Labs is looking to hire an IT Systems Tech with a passion for technology and helping others to support out Montreal studio. In this role, you’ll be supporting developers, artists, producers, with IT requests and infrastructure to produce amazing games, across multiple North American studios.
- Respond to service desk support tickets, e-mails, and Slack messages
- Deploy and manage remote management and monitoring (RMM) system for ongoing server and workstation maintenance
- Install and configure new endpoints, including workstations and laptops
- IT onboarding for new hires
- Assist with regular hardware upgrades and maintenance
- Support the Google Workspace and Office 365 collaboration platforms
- Triage, resolve or escalate alerts for servers, backup jobs and cloud services
- Participate in technical meetings to discuss recent issues and progress initiatives forward
- Create and maintain great documentation for changes and software information
- Participate in periodic off-hours maintenances or support requests
- BSc. degree/diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience providing IT support in hybrid (Windows/Mac/Linux)  environments
- Deep knowledge of core Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Remote Desktop Services, Terminal Services, and Active Directory
- Experience with backup products such as Veeam, StorageCraft, Symantec etc.
- Experience with business-level networking gear such as Cisco Meraki to troubleshoot user issues and perform basic administration
- Experience with remote management solutions and security platforms
- Must be able to comfortably lift 40 lbs.
- Experience working in the gaming/media & entertainment sector
- Linux and Mac experience highly preferred
- Formal technical training or certifications
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.