As an IT Procurement Specialist, you will work cross-functionally with various departments and teams in determining purchase requirements. In addition, you will be maintain and organize studio inventory and keeping purchasing information up to date and accessible.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Procurement Specialist to join a rapidly growing organization. The ideal candidate for this position has prior experience with IT procurement for large size organizations, has excellent documentation and organizational skills and is passionate about IT purchasing. Other duties will include:
- Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and price.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error and RMAs with suppliers.
- Manage software license compliance, subscriptions, and renewals.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers when needed.
- 2 years experience in IT Purchasing.
- Understanding of the ecosystem of technical products.
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
- Working experience of procurement and financial applications.
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
- May require occasional lifting of heavy objects or boxes.
- Experience in the gaming industry is an asset.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.