This is an exciting opportunity for a Jira and Confluence Administrator to support our rapidly growing teams. You will manage both Jira & Confluence in their Atlassian Cloud environment and provide regular support for add ons, research, testing and development.
As the Jira and Confluence Administrator in the company, you will work with teams to implant knowledge structures and provide training/support for both products.
- Implement solutions and resolve requests for teams using Jira native functionality (modify workflows, notifications, permissions, screen schemes, issue types, etc.). and extended Jira functionality (add-ons, Jira Service Management, etc.)
- Support and administer Confluence (space management, documentation best practices, external data sources).
- Collaborate with game development teams on the project management lifecycle as products move through conception, pre production, and production phases.
- Act as a project management conduit between the IT, Ops and Production teams.
- Experience as a Jira administrator for an enterprise organization.
- Knowledge of administering and supporting the Atlassian Cloud ecosystem.
- Ability to understand and write complex JQL/IQL queries for dashboards and reports.
- Proficiency in Agile methodologies (sprints, story point estimation, etc.).
- Ability to leverage Jira functionality to create and improve our processes.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills in English.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.