Phoenix Labs is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to help us make thoughtful use of the information we gather to delight our players. You will analyze massive amounts of data to inform product strategy and direction, and work across all aspects of the product to better understand the performance and potential of Dauntless and other IP’s in development.
- Partner with feature leads to inform the strategic direction of Dauntless, in addition to consulting with other IP's in early development.
- Collect and analyze complex data to more deeply understand our audience and their behaviors and desires.
- Work with people across the company to grow the understanding and impact of analytics in multi-disciplinary team.
- Help us understand the needs and wants of our players from all over the world.
- Design experiments and provide perspective to test teams’ assumptions and inform their actions.
- Share your results in dashboards and presentations.
- Minimum of three years professional work experience analyzing large data sets and informing company strategy, or in management consulting.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build understanding with data consumers of all levels.
- Proven experience writing SQL queries and using BI software.
- Experience in python, ML and ETL techniques an asset.
- A graduate degree or meaningful work experience in consulting, consumer insights, or product strategy or revenue strategy.
- Knowledge in Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience, knowledge, or willingness to learn qualitative user research (surveys, focus groups, ethnographic research).
- Experience working in media, entertainment, consumer products, or technology.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.