Phoenix Labs is looking for a player-centric Producer to support our North American publishing efforts. We are seeking an experienced leader who has worked in the mobile games market and managed operations and live services for successful games. The ideal candidate is deeply familiar with online game development and understands how games are made. Adept communication skills, rigorous execution, and project management experience are a must.
Phoenix Labs is a dynamic, inclusive studio, and we pride ourselves on our ability to continually improve and take on new challenges. You will be joining a diverse team including individuals in multiple locations and countries.
This is a full-time permanent position located in our Los Angeles studio. Currently, some of our team is working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to follow local government guidelines to keep our people safe, however, once we are able to return to normal work conditions this role will be onsite.
- Manage overall operations for the North America publishing team
- Accountable for all aspects of team scope, schedule, quality, budget, planning and tracking
- Create cohesion between the product team, publishing team, and stakeholders
- Collaborate with the publishing team to execute local marketing efforts, including esports events
- Build excellent relationships with our studio, our vendors, and our community
- Actively manage and mitigate risk and lead problem resolution as issues arise
- Track all feature and quality issues and collaborate with the product team to drive solutions
- Cover all game management functions including marketing and esport
- 5+ years experience in Project Management in games
- Shipped several mobile titles with end to end production experience
- Strong people management skills including performance management, mentorship, and career growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution
- Experienced in managing a large scale project with a proven track record
- Experienced in working with a culturally diverse team across different markets
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.