Do you thrive on setting milestones and find joy in the pieces coming together? Phoenix Labs is searching for a Senior Producer to help support our Marketing Creative team in delivering the next generation of world-class around-game experiences. An ideal candidate has a strong background in producing high-scope creative marketing campaigns, along with experience around specific asset types such as pre-rendered cinematics, in-game animated pieces, key art, and design.
Success in this role means pairing with Phoenix Labs’ Marketing Creative team to chart out rituals, develop timelines and milestones, manage stakeholders, and keep assets on track and on-time. This producer will thrive on breaking down creative briefs from the abstract to the tangible, and on building the foundations for a multi-craft, multi-team creative delivery system.
Phoenix Labs is a dynamic, inclusive studio, and we pride ourselves on our ability to continually improve and take on new challenges. You will be joining a diverse team including individuals in multiple locations and countries.
- Build and manage delivery pipelines for the Marketing Creative team
- Help with the construction of and efficacy of team rituals and feedback loops
- Outline processes, SLAs and approval gates that ensure cohesion between the product team, publishing team, and stakeholders
- Actively manage and mitigate risk and lead problem resolution as issues arise
- 5+ years experience in production at an agency, games studio, or VFX house
- Strong production skills across a wide array of asset types, scopes, and scales
- Experience shipping creative work involving multiple partners, inputs, and outputs
- Familiarity with game launch or game development pipelines
- Experience shipping high-scope pre-rendered cinematic animation
- Experience with planning and delivering localized assets at a global scale
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.