Are you an experienced Technical Recruiter who prioritizes relationships & building communities over ‘filling reqs’? Are you energized by being part of a collaborative & supportive culture, where we win as a team? Do you delight in providing a thoughtful & transparent experience to candidates and hiring teams?
Phoenix Labs are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter, who will partner with our Engineering leadership and be an ambassador for Phoenix Labs out in the global Engineering community, to help grow our internal Engineering teams.
We have multiple positions available at various levels & locations. These are permanent positions and you must live within commuting distance to either our Vancouver, San Mateo or Los Angeles studio & they are not suitable for remote work.
- Advocate for Phoenix Labs by communicating with game developers on what it’s like to work at our various studios.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches across specific domains within Game or General Engineering teams.
- Partner with the Engineering team and be an extension of their discipline out in the community of developers around the globe.
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process from start to finish while maintaining a consistent, positive experience.
- Map out the global talent community around the world and build meaningful & mutually beneficial relationships.
- Proactively identify ways to improve recruiting processes & contribute to projects as needed.
- Utilizing various Recruiting tools (Greenhouse, Gem & LinkedIn) and documenting outreach & candidate engagement.
- 5+ year’s experience in the games industry, preferably in high-growth environments.
- Deep understanding of how games are made & what the various Game Engineering domains are responsible for within the game development process.
- Has a track record of building rapport and trust with game developers around the world.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve complex problems, involving multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through.
- Previous experience supporting multiple teams/projects concurrently.
- Well versed in the global gaming ecosystem & Engineering talent landscape.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.