Phoenix Labs are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Global Recruiting team. In this role, you’ll support a multi-disciplinary group of Recruiters by scheduling candidates for interviews & performing various Recruiting Operational tasks related to our tools & process improvements. You’ll have the opportunity to interact & build relationships with a variety of external/internal game developers as an extension of our Employer brand.
The successful candidate is a gamer at heart, cares deeply about building positive relationships, has excellent written & verbal communication skills, is highly organized/detail oriented and is energized by achieving results within a highly dynamic environment.
This is a full-time, permanent position and you must live within commuting distance to. If you have no prior work experience in the the games industry, please be sure to include in your cover letter what specifically draws you to this role and/or gaming industry.
- Sending, receiving and filing of NDA’s.
- Coordinate various types of interviews & debriefs, either via Zoom or in-person, including travel/hotel/reimbursements if necessary.
- Sending detailed interview confirmation emails to candidates and interviewers.
- Using various internal recruiting tools to ensure real-time updates of candidates/statuses.
- Sending job descriptions to be localized from English to French, as well as regular auditing & reconciliation of job posts.
- Assist Recruiters with research, talent mapping and sourcing.
- Participate and/or drive other initiatives/projects as needed.
- 2-3+ years of administration experience within a relevant industry.
- Previous experience working in an Executive Assistant position managing Employee travel, high volume scheduling and multiple time zones is a plus.
- Interested in the video game industry & either regularly plays games or keeps up to date with the industry.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and/or Google Apps (Docs/Sheets and Gmail).
- Proactive problem solver & proven ability to bring tasks/projects to completion.
- Possesses good judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with confidential information and documentation
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately, follow processes and handle multiple priorities.
- Enthusiastic and approachable, with an excellent work ethic.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.