We are looking for a broadly experienced Studio Manager to join our Los Angeles studio. We strive to work in nimble, empowered teams that are aligned around bringing players together through deep multiplayer games. People are our most important asset, and we look for each new person to add to our mosaic culture. Our goal is to be a place where a diverse group of driven, collaborative, and empathetic developers can do their best work.
The Studio Manager will ensure the overall smooth running of our office. The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, be highly organized and detail oriented, be excited by new challenges and an ever changing to-do list, and be a gamer at heart.
- Assist in recruiting (greeting candidates, setting up interviews, handling NDAs, etc).
- Coordinate first day logistics for new hires (including desk setup, orientation, etc).
- Assist in organizing meetings, conferences, team building, catering, and special events logistics, onsite & offsite.
- Ensure Re-stocking supplies such as office stationery and kitchen items.
- Answer the door, receive packages and mail.
- Book travel when we’re able to return to normal work conditions.
- Handle other tasks or projects as directed.
- Experience managing projects across departments, stakeholders, and cross functional teams.
- 3+ years of office experience in which you performed similar duties.
- Strong ability to solve problems proactively.
- Possesses good judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Has experience working with confidential information and documentation.
- Demonstrate ability to work accurately, follow instructions, and handle multiple priorities.
- Enthusiastic, with an excellent work ethic.
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and/or Google Apps. (Docs/Sheets) and Gmail.
- Love of video games and geek culture.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.