Phoenix Labs is looking for a data driven and player-centric Performance Marketing Manager to support our North American marketing efforts. We are seeking a strategic thinker with experience in the mobile market. This role has a proficient understanding of all parts of a go-to-market plan and direct experience growing market share and mobile CRM. The ideal candidate is also deeply familiar with online game development and understands how games are made. Adept communication skills, a data mindset, creativity, and project management experience are a must.
Phoenix Labs is a dynamic, inclusive studio, and we pride ourselves on our ability to continually improve and take on new challenges. You will be joining a diverse team including individuals in multiple locations and countries.
This is a full-time permanent position located in our studio. Currently, some of our team is working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to follow local government guidelines to keep our people safe, however, once we are able to return to normal work conditions this role will be onsite.
- Manage channel traffic strategy and execution for new player acquisition, retargeting, and revival, with a focus on mobile.
- Own all necessary parts of the online advertising process including, keywords, copy, targeting, and driving creative.
- Develop advertising plans that cover social, video, display, and performance marketing.
- Manage SEO, SEM, and CRO efforts.
- Collect, analyze, and present data to always be optimizing campaigns.
- Coordinate plans and communications with the larger marketing organization and global teams.
- Establish budgets alongside the finance team and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Work directly with partner networks and own business relationships.
- Collaborate with other marketing disciplines including PR and community to align initiatives and develop cohesive plans.
- 5+ years in a quantitative marketing role.
- 3+ years purchasing and optimizing online advertising campaigns.
- Expert level knowledge of the North American market, including the hispanic and latino markets.
- Expert level knowledge of mobile and desktop acquisition.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution.
- Excels at developing creative campaigns and assets.
- Expert level experience in collecting and interpreting data. Knows what questions to ask.
- Superior analytical skills and comfort managing and navigating large data sets
- Comfortable collaborating and managing remote teams across time zones.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Competitive knowledge of shooter and battle royale space.
- Proficient with basic Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop.
- Experience working in an Agile setting.
- Experience creating esports experiences and maintaining competitive communities
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.