Phoenix Labs is looking for a data driven and player-centric Performance Marketing Lead to support our North American marketing efforts Free Fire, Garena’s battle royale mobile game with over 725M players globally. We are seeking a strategic thinker with experience in the mobile market. This role has a proficient understanding of all parts of a go-to-market plan and direct experience growing market share and mobile CRM. The ideal candidate is also deeply familiar with online game development and understands how games are made. Adept communication skills, a data mindset, creativity, and project management experience are a must.
In January 2020, Phoenix Labs officially joined forces with Garena, a digital entertainment company and one of the largest forces for gaming in Southeast Asia. They were one of our earliest investors, and share our vision for connecting gamers worldwide. Together, we are investing deeply into our development capabilities and exploring additional regions, platforms, and games.
- Manage channel traffic strategy and execution for new player acquisition, retargeting, and revival, with a focus on mobile.
- Own all necessary parts of the online advertising process including, keywords, copy, targeting, and driving creative.
- Develop advertising plans that cover social, video, display, and performance marketing.
- Manage SEO, SEM, and CRO efforts.
- Collect, analyze, and present data to always be optimizing campaigns.
- Coordinate plans and communications with the larger marketing organization and global teams.
- Establish budgets alongside the finance team and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Work directly with partner networks and own business relationships.
- Collaborate with other marketing disciplines including PR and community to align initiatives and develop cohesive plans.
- 5+ years in a quantitative marketing role.
- 3+ years purchasing and optimizing online advertising campaigns.
- Expert level knowledge of the North American market, including the hispanic and latino markets.
- Expert level knowledge of mobile and desktop acquisition.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution.
- Excels at developing creative campaigns and assets.
- Expert level experience in collecting and interpreting data. Knows what questions to ask.
- Superior analytical skills and comfort managing and navigating large data sets
- Comfortable collaborating and managing remote teams across time zones.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Competitive knowledge of shooter and battle royale space.
- Proficient with basic Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop.
- Experience working in an Agile setting.
- Experience creating esports experiences and maintaining competitive communities
Who we are:
At Phoenix Labs, we make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives.
Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a singular mission: Do the best work of our careers creating timeless games, powered by trust, courage, and an unwavering regard for players and each other.
Phoenix Labs have studios located in Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, and San Mateo. We are backed by Garena, our long-time partner in Southeast Asia.