Phoenix Labs is looking for a seasoned and player-centric Senior Mobile Marketing Manager to support our North American marketing efforts. We are seeking a strategic leader who can partner with product teams to bring our games to market. This role has an expert understanding of all parts of a go-to-market plan and direct experience growing market share and mobile CRM. The ideal candidate is also deeply familiar with online game development and understands how games are made. Adept communication skills, a data mindset, and project management experience are a must.
Phoenix Labs is a dynamic, inclusive studio, and we pride ourselves on our ability to continually improve and take on new challenges. You will be joining a diverse team including individuals in multiple locations and countries.
This is a full-time permanent position located in our Los Angeles studio. Currently, some of our team is working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to follow local government guidelines to keep our people safe, however, once we are able to return to normal work conditions this role will be onsite.
- Create the go-to market plan and integrated campaigns, including digital, social, influencer, PR, etc.
- Manage a small team including performance management, mentorship, and career growth.
- Comprehensively own campaigns from end to end including creative, targeting, segmentation, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Coordinate plans and communications with the larger marketing organization and global teams.
- Manage, update, and optimize product storefronts including platform marketing.
- Own market research and partner with product teams to make informed decisions.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation within the team and identify new trends to explore.
- Establish marketing budgets alongside the finance team and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Establish long lasting, authentic relationships with players.
- Manage key relationships with external marketing and publishing partners.
- Oversee and foster the development of the game’s competitive esport scene in the market
- 7+ years in a marketing role, with at least 5+ years in mobile on a live service game.
- Expert level knowledge of the North American market, including the hispanic and latino markets.
- Strong connections with local marketing and production agencies.
- People management skills including performance management, mentorship, and career growth.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including conflict resolution.
- Excels at developing creative campaigns and assets.
- Expert level experience in collecting and interpreting data. Knows what questions to ask.
- Comfortable collaborating and managing remote teams across time zones.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Competitive knowledge of shooter and battle royale space.
- Proficient with basic Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop.
- Experience working in an Agile setting.
- Experience creating esports experiences and maintaining competitive communities.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.