We are looking for a seasoned Recruiter to support our brand new Montreal studio. They will be an ambassador for Phoenix Labs, and will support the growth of our studio by being responsible for the entire recruitment process for a variety of disciplines across video game production.
- Advocate for Phoenix Labs and educate game developers on what it’s like to work at our Montreal studio.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches across all game development disciplines.
- Build meaningful relationships with hiring managers and ensure their staffing needs are met in a timely fashion, across a variety of disciplines.
- Coach and support managers in analyzing their recruitment needs and establishing consistent recruiting criteria.
- Guide candidates through the recruiting process from start to finish while maintaining a consistent, positive experience.
- Source and map out talent for critical roles. Cultivate long term relationships with industry leading developers.
- Assist in iterating on and improving existing processes.
- Partner with the HR Team and participate in special projects as needed.
- Maintain & provide recruitment reports.
- 5+ year’s experience in the games industry, preferably in high-growth environments.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through.
- Strong ability to be resourceful in finding both active and passive job seekers.
- Strong team player and results driven.
- Strong capacity to recognize priorities.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Take initiative, follow through and capacity to make important decisions.
- Specific experience in Art or Technical recruiting.
- Passion for game development.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.