The UI Artist will work on our flagship title, Dauntless, and be responsible for UI development and graphic design. The position requires infinite creativity and relentless attention to detail.
Applicants must live within commuting distance to the Vancouver studio. This is a full-time, permanent position. This job is unsuitable for remote employees.
- Design and support GUI assets and UX flow for game systems in UE4.
- Retain continuity of an existing UI style, with attention to theme, style and feel.
- Support Marketing team with web-based design and assets.
- 3+ years of experience making UIs in the video game industry.
- Strong knowledge of graphics design and UX.
- Experience creating stylized, non-photorealistic UIs.
- Ability and willingness to tackle technical problems and quickly learn new tools and workflows.
- Expertise in graphic design tools, including Photoshop.
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- Impressive portfolio of work.
- Experience with UI implementation in Unreal Engine 4.
Who we are:
Phoenix Labs is a multinational video game company with connection at its core. Dauntless, our flagship title, was the first-ever game to launch with full cross-play and cross-progression, and we’re already working on several new projects and ways to bring people together.
In our studios, the story is the same. Our teamwork, transparency, and optimism keep us focused on doing what matters, and we work hard to live up to our central promise that people are the ends, not the means.